Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cards

Here's 2 cards I made these past few days (actually I made 3, but I could only disclose 2 at this moment).

The first card is for my blogger friend, Jane Matsumoto's friend, Amy's grandmother, Beatrice, whom is celebrating her 100th birthday this coming September. Amy asked Jane's help in accumulating 100 cards to be presented to her grandmother on her BIG day. So, I'm going to send this card all the way to Canada from Malaysia.

This card uses Sketch #003 from Twisted Sketch, with the twist of a fine bling. If you look at the close-up photos, you could see sort of a dimension in the flowers as well as the butterflies. I've used Ranger's Dimensional Pearls to create that. I'm not sure if that's consider a fine bling, but I will be submitting for the challenge anyway.






Materials: Core'dinations cardstock, Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Ranger Dimensional Pearls, Basic Grey Porcelain collection die-cuts, and some alphas (I'm too lazy to go search the brand)

The second card is an easy Birthday card. All I did was die-cut and then emboss the four squares using my cuttlebug, sand it, then use foam adhesive for dimension, doodle around it then add in the ribbon.


Materials: Core'diantions cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder, Cuttlebug Stamp die-cut.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

very cute butterfly's!
V

teresamatz said...

very cool, great take on the sketch!