Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yay!

It has been a very long time since I last updated my blog. Have been busy. I'm clearing cobweb as I am typing this....hehheee...

Yesterday Grace came back, from her first day of school after a 2-week school holiday, with a surprise! It was this,

What it is for?

Well, before the school holidays, each kid, with the help of their parents, was asked to make a Sweet D.I.Y Gift for their teacher. And we, made this (so so sorry for the blur photos, I was in a hurry)




It's a mini album, with a few of the photos taken in school. It spells out, "To my Teacher Khoo, You give us JOY, FUN, CARE, LOVE. I *heart* U Teacher Khoo. Grace". The mini album features, Grace's special deckled heart, a hand-drawn photo of teacher and friends (I love this one the most). Besides, I let Grace stamp the alphabets with Versamark Ink and then she coloured them with Decorative Chalk. And it was all her work in decorating the pages. She even helped in putting in the eyelets. Finally, I made a cute little gift bag for the mini album to go in.

One thing I noticed was, little kids don't like to have their decorations overlap the photos, even those white spaces like wall, table or hand. We had some time arguing about that point, but mostly, I let Grace make her own decision (but she gave in to me...hehhee..).

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

So proud of my little niece(and my sister for helping her)! :)