Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nature lover

My family is kind of a nature lover....when we were young, our house (back in our hometown) will always be surrounded with plants, vegetables and animals (yeap...animals, like dogs, chickens, ducks, geese)....we just love it..especially my brother....

Well, now here where my parents live, the house is also surrounded with plants and vegetables....the below layout is about the magnificent sunflower that my mother grows....



Scrapbooking materials: Studio Calico May's Kit with some butterflies punched out of left over papers from previous kits, with Martha Steward punch, and some gems from my stash
Sketch: None

Being such nature lover, of course we have to visit the beach numerous times...(and of course to satisfy the kids)...here's our 2nd take on making Sandcastles....



Scrapbooking materials: Studio Calico May's kit
Sketch: None

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Are those sunflowers from the seeds that I sent mom? They are beautiful!