Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life Week 13

The Mom Creative

Yet another week went by just like that....

This week: nothing much happened and not many photos taken too...Grace was confirmed Lactose Intolerant, we have sandwich lunch (something not so common in our household), the girls got some new Hello Kitty toys and we went "Qing Ming" with grandma's side of the family.....

I kept the designs simple this week..and many of my journalling are typed...kinda of like the tidy look....I'm hoping to get a typewriter soon, I'm contacting someone and hopefully she can bring me good news...

Well...here's the spread

Left page

Right Page

1 comment:

Petsncharms said...

Just wanted to comment on what a beautiful blog and family you have. Thank you for sharing it.