Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Layouts post will be a regular thing from now on!

Well, since scrapbooking is an important part of my life as a mother now (notice the change in my profile? No? Read it!), I will make it a regular thing to post or rather to share my completed layouts here in this blog. I will not start another blog for my scrapbooking as this hobby of mine is very much related to me as a mother. So, sit back and enjoy (hopefully) my creativity (err....I guess I can say so) works! For those whom are into scrapbooking and also those non-scrappers (in other words, everyone), do drop me comments or even improvement ideas. Thanks!

Here's the 2 layouts completed for the past few days. Had been busy with tax filing and other stuffs (you know, watching tv, surfing the net) that my productivity suffers.


No comments: