Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Role playing

Wow! Grace is really growing up fast. She now wants to do every single thing that adults do.

Yesterday night, we were having some family time in our new room. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, she's hyper-active during the night. Performing lots of actions. I was lying on the bed pretending to be crying. She came by and kissed me, then persuaded me not to cry. Then she stood up, walked away. While walking away, she commanded that I cry. When I start to cry again, she ran to me, took a cloth (she used a pillow case), wiped my face and nose, then kissed me then say "ah b δΉ–" (pronouced as "guai", means baby, be good). Oh my, oh my. These are little actions that we do when she cries. For the next 10 minutes or so, I was being a baby and Grace being the "mummy". Hmmm.....

No comments: