Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh no!!!! The busy days are not over yet!!!

I made the statement too early!!!!! The busy days are still here and will not be over for another month!!!!! I am still lagging on my blogging and scrapbooking..... sigh.

After the 2 events of the year, there were still eating (**grin**) sessions going on. First it was cousin's wedding on 30th Dec, then it was the New year eve steamboat at church, then gathering with hubby's uncles and aunts (they are all back from Australia) on 1st Jan, then Moh Herng's appreciation BBQ on 2nd Jan. Phew.....must exercise more to get rid of the excess weight!

I think that's enough of eating for now, the eating session will be back end of the month, during Chinese New Year. But now the work comes in. As I was busy with the 2 events, I had totally forgotten on the important chores for the Children ministry at church. Have to put in the schedule for Jan till March, and it's a headache work, as need to consider many aspects to avoid clashes. Then the annual general meeting. Argh....have to get the budget done. To make things worst, I lost my 2008 church account when my computer crashed several months back. I have to re-do all the accounts before i could proceed with the budget! Luckily I have it all printed out. Phew....

Well that's why I am still up at this time. No choice...this is the only time I am free from my very active daughter. Alright....better get some sleep now....

No comments: