Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Missing in action?

Not at all.....I'm just busy....

....last week was for Grace's birthday. We had a simple birthday party at home for her, she was super excited and happy.

.....last and this week were school holidays for Grace. So you can imagine me as ME plus 2 sticky girls, one on each side. When Elise is having her nap, I need to entertain Miss Grace. There's one day, where I played with her "little" doll (I think it's Polly) and Strawberry Shortcake...non stop. Not because I don't want to, but was forced to....

.....early this week till now, little Elise is down with runny nose and cough. Thanks but no thanks to Grace. Grace was having that the last week, and the more we say "Don't go too near Elise, Don't kiss her"...the more the kissing and hugging....sigh. And Elise hates it when I feed her medicine and clean her nostril.

.....for many weeks, when I'm being released by the sticky glue(s), I have been busy crafting, making handmade Christmas presents and making cards...(won't be showing these until after Christmas)

Well....that's what I've been doing....in the coming week, there's one more thing on the list....Pesta Pulau Pinang.....Grace is already asking when she can go...

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Likewise, mine always pass the virus to each other... sigh