Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

The happiest girl on earth

today...is Grace Chee!!!

It is not her birthday yet, not for another week, but it was the last day of school today! So, she had to have her birthday celebration at school today! She insisted months before today. And so, I have it arranged.

The princess cake below is a surprise for her. I initially wanted to order a flower cake from coffee bean, but I was too late in making the order, hence I have to order from another cake house. I believe she was super surprise and happy when she sees the princess cake.

And of course, the crafty mummy needs to handmade something for her friend-friend! We call it....Happy Bag.

I was searching high and low for plain paper bag so that I can make that "happy"/"silly" face with the bags, but was in vain. So, as the creative person I am (ahem..hahaha), I resorted into making my own bags. I luv the results and the teachers (and of course my little girl) told me that it brought lots of fun for the kids!

Enough of words....here's the happiest girl and the "nicest" (grin..grin) Happy Bag!

the birthday girl...(for privacy reason, I have to blank out her friend's face)



the girls


the boys
a peep inside
the giant lollipop

2 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

You have to laugh when they give you all the instructions about what they want don't you :-)
She looks very pleased with her princess cake :-)
Neat goodie bags too.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

She is such a little princess!!! Yes, she birthday is this week, always the same time as Thanksgiving week in the US. I received her present in the mail, just waiting to Elise' to get here then I'll be able to mail them out for my little nieces.