Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh...I had been MIA for ages!!!

Hello ...hello.... seems like this blog is filled with cobwebs..;)

Had been busy (ah...just some easy reason for being lazy)....I'm really busy, with the new house, with mini albums for a friend's wedding, with kids being sick......

From Grace's hospitalization onwards, I had been visiting the same doctor for almost every week...with Grace's check up, then for Elise's fever, and then for Grace's fever, then for Grace's very serious muscles pain (she couldn't even walk!!), then for Elise cough and phlegm....sigh...I hope it ends there....

Other than that, I had been busy making 2 mini albums for a friend's wedding...can't share it here as yet...as the bride has not seen the albums....will let her see it first before I post it here.....

I'm also slowly cleaning up my messy craft space and started new storage and organizing in preparation to move to the new house.....we won't be moving until end of September....but I have the whole house to organize and decorate...so I better start early....

Both girls are doing well, other than the being ill part.....Grace had a chance to visit a goat farm with her school and had a blast of time there.....her excursion for on a certain Thursday, but on the Tuesday just before the Thursday, she had fever...which makes her very sad....she cried a few times for fear that she will miss the excursion...so I took her to the doctor and she had antibiotics on Wednesday...and the fever miraculously went down....so I let her join the excursion...then on Friday, while waking her up for school....she claimed that her legs are painful and couldn't walk....I thought she's just being lazy and tried forcing her...but her expression when put to stand scares me....and so I put her onto a stroller and off we went to the hospital...did a blood test and yes....she had virus infection to her muscles....took medicine and she could run after 2 days.....(strange?!?).....hehheee

As for Elise, she's being very very and I mean VERY active...learning to walk and talk...she could not walk by herself as yet....but is very good if assisted....she babbling a lot these days....but no one can understand her....hehhee...

I think that's a lot to read already....some photos of the chickies to end this post....

Enjoying her "chocolate"....for the record, she dislikes chocolates....I wonder why?
We were having our fries and little Elise likes to have some too..but mean mummy doesn't want her to have it...so she pretended that no one is watching and take her first bite on fries....off course mean mummy took the whole packet of fries and put it some where higher....hehehe....






1 comment:

connie rendon said...

beautiful family :-)