Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wedding Mini Album Part 1

Well, again I neglected my blog....Grace was off school for a week and Moses was also off work for a week....so there's a lot of outing during this week, plus the wedding of our dear brother and sister (Ee Hong & Jenny) in Christ yesterday....

Remember I mentioned on the wedding mini albums that I made? Well, now that the bride had seen it and most of the wedding guests have seen it....I can now post it here.....

Today, I will post one of the 2 albums...."Defining Moment 8.6.2011"...these features selected ROM photos of the newly wed....

For this album....it was pretty easy to put together....I started with stamping all the pages with random background stamps ( which I don't have plenty...) then inking it with Tim Holtz distress inks to the colors that match the photos....then I put in the photos and embellishments....and viola....

I also lightly decorated a purchased gift box to keep the album...

No comments: