Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pack, Move, Unpack....

Well...that's about all I did this past week....other than the nursing, fetching kid, making lunch, feeding lunch, frustrated with Elise rejecting her solid food (still) part of my 24 by 7 job.....heheee.....

Yes, the new house is now complete and I'm slowly decorating it with pretty things and filling it up with more stuff.....

I've been...of course, lagging in blogging as well as scrapbooking......I guess scrapbooking will have to wait as all my crafty stuff are now in the new house.....

However, I did managed to get this precious piece ready before the hectic house moving activities even begin....

And since I'm in the "new house" topic, here's some pictures of the new house...The study cum craft room will be in another post....(after I'm done arranging and decorating it)

Master bedroom
Guest room
Kids room
Kitchen

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Love that family pictures that you made, it looks great! Your new house looks very nice and I really like the girls room!

Love,
Ta Chie