Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

My new baby!!!!

Making Memories Slice Elite...and it is in pink!!!!

I'm so excited and so is Grace.....she insisted we try the designs yesterday and today we tried another design card.....

Yeah...my parents just came back from their 2-month holiday from the United States(visiting my sister and their grandson there) and they help me carry this precious back...together with additional design cards and some border punches....boy, I sure saved a lot in shipping......at least 50% lesser....whoa.....

Non-crafters must be wondering what this is......it is a digital die-cutting machine which I had been eyeing for sometime now....and when my parents decided to go to the US, I just had to grab the opportunity to buy it.....children at church will be expecting some cool new die-cut shapes to use in their craft work....and I can foresee Grace making request to use it everyday.....

Here are photos of the stuff that my parents brought home for me and the girls from the US....


3 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Lucky you :-) hehehee I can imagine Grace wanting to use it every day :-) Enjoy it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
itsme said...

Very nice, photos