Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Project Life Week 15




The Mom Creative

It's been a while since I last blog...and update on my project life....I am 2 weeks behind now....the reason?!? I was busy with 5 things...one after another....



First, I had a 17-set handmade gift order from a friend...so was busy making those...


After that, I was busy watching Korean drama, Dong Yi.....



Then, hubby got hospitalized for Appendicitis...his was the serious version...At the same time, Grace was down with high fever....


And now, while typing this, Elise is having high fever...sigh...when can I take a rest?!?


Anyway,....for week 15, as I was in the midst of making the handmade gifts, I kept my spread pretty simple...embellishing mostly with washi tapes (how I love them)....and simplify the spread with the left page being decided to Grace's interest in photography and crafting....while the right page showcase some of the happenings in the week...the Take Twelve on Apr 12 was also as simple as can be.....


Here's the spread....


Left page



Right Page




Insert front




Insert back 

No comments: