Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Project Life Week 18 & 19


The Mom Creative

Yay....I am getting closer to being up-to-date with my Project Life.....



Week 18 - daddy was on medical leave for a week, Grace get to attend her friend's birthday party and had a blast, I got my new toy - Silhoutte Cameo, a sick Elise, were the major events for the week....


Week 19 - major major event was Grace's 1st semester assessment which means giving Grace revision which in turn means lesser photos taken....I'm not sure why, there seems to be very few photos, so instead of having the Take Twelve for May as an insert, I incorporated it into the spread using Photo Pocket page design F, another big one was the gift the girls (with the help of their daddy) gave me for Mother's day...


Here's on to the spreads...


Week 18 2-page-spread

Week 18 Left Page

Week 18 Right Page

Week 18 Close-ups


Week 19 2-page-spread

Week 19 Left Page

Week 19 Right Page

Week 19 Close-ups



No comments: