Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Project Life Week 20


The Mom Creative

Yay....I'm getting nearer....I've completed Week 20 (now sharing) and I have had all the photos needed for Week 21 printed out, air-drying now and ready for work tonight....



There's no major event during Week 20, except for the Teacher's Day gift for Grace's teachers...so it was rather a random collection of photos which suits exactly to the back of the design F photo pockets from Week 19....This week also features typed journalling on almost all of the pockets, using my vintage babe....






....isn't she gorgeous???...and I just love the effect if gives to my pages....


Here's my spread this week...



Left Page


Right Page


Insert - Front and back are Grace's drawing



Close-ups






1 comment:

Erika said...

Love your title card! I, too, have a vintage typewriter and feel just as you do about it.