Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Project Life Week 22 and Week 23


The Mom Creative

Time for some Project Life update.....I've been good and try to catch up....so here's 2 weeks of Project Life



For week 22, the major event was of course my birthday....and so I used the whole of the right page to document that....while on the left page for those crazy and fun moments the girls had.....








For this week, I have 2 pieces of drawing (one from each girl) as the insert....





As for week 23, we (the girls and I) spent the whole week (except for Sunday) in Singapore.....and like what I've posted in my FB earlier....Project Life this week focused on family time.....(detailed traveling photos will be converted to standard layouts)...






I just love the 2 circle embellishment that I created.....the design is from Clementine Digital elements, which I traced in Silhouette Studio, instead of cutting it out...I replaced the blade with sketch pen and have it sketched out the wordings and then have my Silhouette Cameo cut the outer circle....


No comments: