Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Project Life Week 21


The Mom Creative




I'm really hardworking this week....managed to get up-to-date with my project life just before our 6-day trip down to Singapore.....


Week 21 of year 2012....was specially for sick girls.....both my girls were down with cough and high fever....doctor's consultation and medication cost me RM500!!!! ....Grace was off school whole week.....right before her 2-weeks school holiday....so she got 3 weeks holiday....hehee....


Both girls at home all the time = messy messy house + playing together then the very next moment fighting and screaming at each other


At the end of the week, we had a parent's - teacher conversation at Grace's school and were pretty impressed with Grace's results and review.....also, I had to also include my precious gorgeous vintage babe in my spread....


That's about all of our week.....


 the 2-page spread


 left page


 right page


 close-ups






No comments: