Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Had been busy.....

creating a short video clip to walk into the 10-year-history of Good News Baptist Church.

You see, yesterday was the 10th Anniversary of my church, and we had a great time remembering God's grace and mercy to us throughout the past 10 years, enjoying the company of our brother and sister-in-Christ.

And so, I was given only a week to browse through the thousands and thousands of photos taken during the past 10 years, select a few and transform them into a video clip. So, for the past week, I had been sitting in front of my laptop with a pair of "gold-fish" eye. Some of the photos are hard copy and I had to scan them into my computer. Luckily I have this marvellous HP PhotoSmart All-in-one printer, and the fabulous HP Photosmart Essential that allow scanning of multiple photos at one go!

Alright, enough of talking.......here's the clip (for those who are interested)....



No comments: