Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Second pregnancy....

I thought, it would be good to have a post on my second pregnancy, and so here it is.

Well, I'm blessed to have minimal morning sickness in both of my pregnancy. However, this time, I seems to have more indigestion as compared to the time when I was pregnant with Grace. As such, I don't eat too much. I tried to increase the frequency of eating and reduce the quantity taken each time. It helps a little with the indigestion. Thus, maybe due to this fact and the fact that I cook my own lunch (the last time, I was working and all the time I was eating bought food), my tummy seems to be smaller this time and lesser water retention. I can still fit into the shoes that I bought earlier in my pregnancy. (Last pregnancy, I changed quite a few pairs of shoes!)

Well, the baby (at this moment) seems to be smaller too. In our last doctor's visit, 3 days ago, she is just about 1.53kg and our doctor did mention that she's a little small, but it's still early. Grace was 3.93kg at birth!

Anyway, here's a peep of the little girl in my tummy and the exterior of the tummy as of last week.




No comments: