Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Koi Haven

Early April, I (together with my 2 little girls) followed my parents and my brother to Alor Star for Qingming (is a festival where Chinese people visit the graves or burial grounds of their ancestors in memory of the deceased). And of course, there need to be other more fun activity for the little ones. So dad brought us to this Lye Huat Garden (about 20 minutes from Alor Star) so that the little ones can have fun looking at the animals and most importantly the Koi fishes.

To me....the mini zoo and other displays were just "so so" but the Koi pond was amazing. The fishes were so not afraid of people and were so eagerly waiting to be fed...that whenever you walk by the banks of the pond, the fishes will follow you....and sure enough...little Ms. Grace had a blast feeding these fishes....I think I finished up 4 packets of fish food....

Here's a fee shots of the fishes to give you an idea of the number of fishes..followed by a page I made to safe keep this memory....




Scrapbook materials: Studio Calico April Kit, Jenni Bowlin Stars Chipboard (left over from March kit)
Sketch: Sketchbook 3 Online Class

No comments: