Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Above all else

About this time last year, I made a "Mother's day resolution"...which I always hold on to....

"I MUST do all I can to shepherd their hearts. Guide them in the right path. Tackle their heart, instead of aiming for temporary correction of the exterior. Teach them the words of God. Teach them to fear the Lord. Submit them in the hands of the Lord."

And yes...this remains my goal as a parent....

Yes...there's a whole lot I want my daughters to be.....like the layout below, among others....be amazing, be true, be kind, be themselves, be grateful, be positive...but ABOVE ALL ELSE, I want them to be faithful to the Lord our God.....to fear the Lord....to always walk in God's path....and Yes...that remains my most important, our most important for the rest of our lifes.....


Scrapbooking materials: Studio Calico April's kit, Mister Huey's Color Mist (Applejack), Basic Grey brads
Sketch: Sketchbook 3 Online Class

No comments: