Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Flower Girl

3 years ago, when she was merely 2 years 1 month old, she walked down the aisle (as a flower girl) bravely.....though she needed reminder along the way...and though she needed to be bribed with marshmallow.....I was so so proud of my baby girl......
Her "new style" of sprinkling confetti, gave the wedding guests a good laugh and bringwarmth to my heart....
3 years later....again she walked down the aisle (as a flower girl)...not needing reminder, not needing marshmallow.....but elegantly and a good lead to the ring bearer and bride's maid whom was not able to attend the rehearsal.....I was also very proud of her....this time round...a young lady....
(I've yet to have the professional photos...these are my iPhone photos)

5 comments:

yvonne said...

Aww... she looks so pretty and princess-y in the white dress *hugs*

Wishful Thinking said...

Gorgeous :-) Your mini album in the previous post was lovely too. You have been busy! Hope your girls are well now.
Hugs R

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

She is so beautiful!!!

Consejos para reformar la cocina said...

Thanks for making this post. I had been pondering what you’ll do through my best 3-D equipment

Curso de Reflexoterapia Podal said...

I ran across in this article bookmarked and that i in fact loved some tips i read through. will surely take a note of it too as well as read through an individual’s several other content down the track.