Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project life Week 2

The Mom Creative

This week started with me worrying that I will not have enough story and photos to build up the 2 page spread....but it ended up with 2 inserts!!!!

With cousin Amos here in Malaysia with us...there's always fun and play....I don't want to leave out those photos and so included a 6" x 12" 4R insert...

Other than that...I have another insert for a notice from Grace's school about their CNY reunion party, while the other side of that insert have an A4 layout of our preparation for the upcoming Chinese New Year....

This 2nd week of 2012, Elise was having tummy bug and fever, so I included a spot documenting her journey to recovery.....despite her being sick, she did say and do quite a bit during this week, so I had a 4" x 6" spot to record those that she did....

This is the left page...

and here's the right page, with the insert on the left
both insets
the 2-page spread without the inserts
...closer look on the 2nd insert
...closer look on the mini layout
slot documenting those that Elise did
slot documenting Elise's recovery


3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks fabulous, I love all the photos!

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi. Beautiful pages!! Love the inserts you did and how you documented the recovery!

Debbie said...

Love your pages!