Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project Life Week 3

The Mom Creative

This week was totally random....

There's us preparing of Chinese New Year, Elise being naughty, mummy being crafty, kids enjoying pizza lunch...etc....

So for this week, my spread was full of square Instagram photos...and I do have an insert....I just couldn't resist...I decorated a basket for my mother-in-law and was playing with all 17 effects in Instagram...and so have to show it.....on the other side of the insert, was yet another layout of Elise having fun at my parent's house...







2 comments:

Dee said...

Your project life pages are great! Love your style

Katie said...

Love how many pictures you've got shared on these pages! I've gotta get into the whole Instagram thing.