Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project Life Week 10 & 11

The Mom Creative

This is going to be a 2-week-spread as we went for vacation during these 2 weeks. To be honest, I get a little overwhelmed with the amount of photos I have for the trip, and was having a hard time trying to make the pages work. I ended up with a 2 page spread for the 2 weeks, featuring some highlights of the weeks, and instead of having all the vacation photos in my Project Life album, I decided to create traditional layouts with the photos and have them in our vacation album which already exist...

In between the spread, I have an insert; with the map of Taiwan (where we visited) and the destinations that we visited shown and a note that more photos are in the travel album as the front of the insert. On the back is a layout of the 12 photos I took on Mar 12th as part of the Take Twelve 2012.

Here's the spread:


The insert front


The insert back


The left page


The right page


Close-up

6 comments:

Nirupama said...

Super cute pages! I love how colorful they are. How did you get all those passport stamps? And, I love your take twelve page. I still need to figure out mine. Thanks for sharing.

Miriam Rodriguez said...

great pages! love the bon voyage card with all the stamps!

April said...

your pages look great...I can tell you put a lot of thought and detail into your layouts...

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/03/project-life-week-11.html

Kelli said...

traveling and Project Life I haven't quite mastered yet. mostly because I don't want this to be redundant of pages I do outside of PL. but using design F is a great idea, your pages look awesome, love the insert too :)

Yeong Shong said...

About the stamps, there were named "Hand Made Post Mark" and I got them from a very cool (and my favorite shop) shop named "Material"...

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Very nice! I can't believe Grace's hair is so long!