Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Project Life Week 12

The Mom Creative

It's that time of the week for Project Life...

This week, I feel a little lazy adding physical embellishments into my spread. So I played with some of my purchased digital elements.

This week: we were at the hospital 2 times to get the reason behind Grace's constant tummy-ache...so we had done a series of test....it was a big event, and so it takes up the whole of the right page, while the left page was bits and pieces of life during this week and some journalling of little details....

As for the insert, I detailed on the hospital visit and another side was an important invitation email that daddy received, which gives him recognition....

Here's the left page

and here's the right page

the insert which details on the hospital visits....all words...

No comments: