Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life Week 9

The Mom Creative

Whoa....each week passed by so quickly!!!! Not too many days ago I published my Week 8 project life spread and now I'm ready to post yet another week. In fact, the spread was already ready on Sunday, just waited to today to share it.

I will be travelling this coming Thursday, so I quickly complete my week 9 so that I may not fall behind too much.

Week 9: daddy came home a little earlier (something that is not so often), Grace got her first real badminton racket, I get fed-up with Elise's tantrums and crying, some of Elise's play time and a hand folded shirt by Grace.

Here's the spread...


Left page


Right page


Some close ups
I thought it will be fun to add a pie chart on the spending in that week

2 comments:

Chris Coryell said...

Your pages look great! Love your spending graph you made...such a neat idea.

Julie
http://iamjuju.com

*Dream Weaver* said...

I enjoy looking @ your project life layouts :)