Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Playing chef?

Gosh.....I've not updated my blog for such long time.....not that I have nothing to share....I have like 3 weeks of Project Life completed but yet to find the move to get them photographed and posted....


I've had full motivation and inspiration to make food lately....and so most of my free time (which is not much, having a sticky babe like Elise) was spent either looking up recipes on the internet or in the kitchen trying out those recipes....


Not all turn out to be good...but it was great experiment!!!


Here's some of the food that I made for the past few weeks.....


A birthday cake for Elise


Black Pepper Chicken


 BBQ Meat rice for the girls

 Pandan Chiffon Cake

 Malay Kuih (Ma Lai Koh)

 A birthday cake for hubby

 Healthy Whole Meal Mantau

 Whole Meal Buns

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

The food look delicious!
I have to find time to bake more.