Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A girl...or a mouse?

We (Grace and I) were at my parent's place yesterday afternoon. We were chatting in my sister's room while Grace was busy singing and jumping around. I found a bar of limited edition Toblerone in one of the drawers and it is expiring soon. Mom said we should eat it. Grace also said we should eat it. So we open it up and everyone took a bite. It was a little sweet. One bite is enough. But that's not what Grace thinks.

Later on both the adult were too sleepy while little Grace is still full with energy. Both of us dozed off, with hope that little Grace will also fall asleep when there's no one playing with her. What happened next?

Mom woke up a few minutes later and this is what we found.

All my money is out from my wallet into a cup. And little Grace is sitting on the mattress, peeling of the wrapping on the Toblerone and enjoying her snack.....quietly. Oh my, oh my.

She definitely know what taste good.

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

The girl just love her chocolate, even at a very young age!