Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Toilet training!!!!

Just as I thought we were almost there, I got disappointed again and again.

I knew it! Toilet training is not easy for both the child and parents. It needs lots of hard work and patience from either party. Keep it up!

Grace is now 100% ok with letting us know whenever she wants to pass motion. To make things easier, she could even wait a little while for us to find her a suitable toilet. But for her "wee wee" part, it is still giving me a headache.

For the past one week, she had shown good signs that she's almost there. There were all together about 3 times, when she notified me that she wants to "wee wee". Not when I asked her, but she shouted out (as I was not beside her) "Mummy, 我要小便" (meaning mummy I want to urinate). And she could wait till I bring her to the toilet and put her on the potty.

As she had shown such sign, I wanted to let her have the opportunity to tell me whenever she has the needs. So I waited and waited for her to tell me. Off course, I did my part of asking her when the interval is near. However, whenever I ask, she will surely say "NO". So I thought, she wanted to go only when she's ready. So I waited again. Then what happen? Puddle on the floor! Argh!!!!!

Guess we still have a long way to go. Nevertheless, Grace, good progress!

No comments: