Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Public toilet!

Eew......what a topic to blog on!

Well, I am so glad that at the age of 2, Grace is able to let us know whenever she wants to pass motion. She can even wait a little until we find her a toilet! Wow....what good progress! However, she's still learning on the pass urine part.

On Saturday, we (my mom, sister, brother and Grace) went shopping at Queensbay Mall and had our dinner at Sakae Sushi. We were enjoying our sushi dinner when Grace made a fuss. Initial thought was that she'd had enough of food and wanted to be released from her baby seat. So I ignored her. Then, she fuss again. So I asked her what she wants. She told me "我要“ng ng” (means I want to pass motion lor). Oh dear! What to do? I had forgotten to bring the wet wipes that day! And since she's already partially toilet trained, I don't want to let her soil her diaper. As this will give her wrong information. So I took off to the nearest washroom. My mom followed.

As I was walking towards the washroom, I kept on telling Grace to wait. And she did! Approaching the washroom, I saw that the handicap washroom was unoccupied, so a thought came to me. It's better to have bigger space. So I dashed into the handicap washroom. Once inside, I hold Grace on top of the toilet bowl, fearing that the toilet might be a little dirty. Nope. Couldn't make it. Grace refuse. Then I asked her to step on the bowl and squat (while I carry her). Nope, couldn't make it too. But from her expression, I knew she really needs to make a deposit. She kept on asking me to "ng ng" myself. Guess she's wanting a demonstration! Haha....

Finally, we gave up and decided to have her sit on the toilet bowl and then wash her later on. And there she goes! I guess, I should stop here. Else it will get disgusting! Hahaha......

The important thing is that, I am glad she's learning fast!

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Public toilet, YUK!!! To this day, I still have nightmares about the dirtiest public toilet I went to(I don't remember if you were there). Makes me want to throw up now.