Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Eat, eat, eat....

Well....thank God that Grace is beginning to accept food now, except that she's mostly vegetarian now.....

On Saturday night, she had McDonald's for dinner and ate half of the chicken burger I bought her. She was extremely happy to be able to eat......

Then on Sunday, she almost finished off the remaining burger and at night she was eating rice.....

Well today, I made homemade pasta for her and she love it. And for dinner, she could eat rice. I'm relief now.....

One thing that touched me was when she say this....
"Daddy, please pray to God for me. Ask God to heal me and protect me."

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Well, that's good that she's eating again.

Wishful Thinking said...

So glad she is eating again. I haven't had that problem with my kids! (fingers crossed I don't either!)