Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

They say breastfed will breastfeed.....

...and here's Grace giving it a try and practicing.

Just for the fun of the play, Grace will take the pooh bear below, put it under her clothes (thus having a "big" tummy) and come to me saying, "Doctor, doctor, I'm going to have a baby! Help me!" Then the "labor" process took place (either a normal delivery or C-section)....yes we told her roughly how that took place, even told her the story of the umbilical cord (cause she asked what's the use of belly button). Anyway, back to the play. Then she will care for the baby that she "gave birth" to. Sometimes, the baby is put into an incubator.

Ok, now to the relationship side. I asked her whom am I to the baby and she said "Po Po" (grandma), what will the baby call Grace's daddy, "Gong Gong" (grandpa) and what about "Ma Ma" (in Cantonese Grandma), she answered "Cho Cho" (great grandma). Wow!

Alright, enough of talking and time for the photos.






3 comments:

rab said...

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!! SHE IS SO SO SMART AND ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I LOVE SEEING WHAT GRACE IS UP TO....I WISH SOMEDAY WE COULD MEET HER!!

Liana Lioe said...

yes, she is such a smart little girl and very adorable.

Yeong Shong said...

Rab - let's see if I can talk my DH to sponsoring my trip to the US....