Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

China Doll speaking English

updated....

....better still, training for her upcoming Public Speaking session.

Apologize for the blurry image. I damaged my camera's microphone so can't use it for video. Have to use the not so good mobile phone camera to take down this.

See if you can get all the words that she's saying.

Alright...here's the script:

"Super good morning to all my friends. My name is Grace. Black Bear shows Self Control. Oh yes! Let's learn together. Thank you very much."

Enjoy....







3 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

She is so so cute in the videos!
Here's what we(my co-workers and I) heard: "Good morning to all my friends. My name is Grace. (something something something, couldn't tell what), oh yes, (something something) together. Thank you very much."

Love,
Ta Chie

Yeong Shong said...

Hahha...
I had a hard time figuring out the same sentence until I saw the scripts.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

So what was on the scripts? We are very curious to find out. :)