Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

It's about time this blog come to life.....

Oh my...oh my. My last blog post was like a month ago! That was too long....

Well, I can't help it! Nausea + Fatigue + Flu + Cough = Laziness.....wahahaha

Had been busy earlier with Christmas celebration, both at home and at church. Then there we loads of people and kids at my home. So a little dizzy to do anything at all. Then came the New Year and I was busy "working" on my church budget and then some plans on the children ministry. Plus, though stepping into the 13th week of my pregnancy, I'm still having the nausea and the fatigue is definitely not going to leave me alone.

As for Grace, she'd now get used to going to school. No more crying and there's a lot of story telling, singing and slogan from here when she were back at home. But.....my little angel has some how turned into a half monster! I don't know why! May be with all the changes at home which we adults call it "little" but to her were something "big", brought her into some kind of emotional wave. Nowadays, she could lost her temper, and I really mean "lost" her temper at the slightest dislike, or it could be over nothing. She just throw her tantrum at me. Before this, she's not like that, but now she's unpredictable. Sigh......

I'm planning to have a chart to record her mood everyday, and then give reward or punishment accordingly. Hopefully this will work in bringing her to control herself.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

hi, glad to have you back to blogging.
it's normal with your little one's behaviour as this is part of her growing. she's trying to get acknowledgement for her doing and at the same time, she's testing mummy's & daddy's response.
take care and rest well :)