Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The other day....

...Grace came home with quite a number of pages of alphabet writing homework (she was absent earlier, so accumulated homework). And so, after our usual afternoon nap, I left Elise (whom also has had her afternoon nap) on the bed in our room and proceed to have a homework session with Grace at our dining table.

I will always sit with Grace during her homework session to give her support and motivation to complete her homework. She was writing upper case for a set of lower case. So, upon finishing one upper case, I will say out loud a "good" word that starts with the alphabet. Here's Grace concentrating on her homework.




All during this time, little Elise is alone in the bedroom, but to my surprise, she did not make a fuss about that. Off course, I occasionally peep at her.

What did she do to entertain herself? Well, she's doing her recently acquired "grab-your-shirt-and-pull-upwards-to-your-mouth" trick. And when I found her, she was like this.....




No comments: