Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sneak peaks...revealed!!

Hahaha....I sounded like a DT member, just for the fun of it!

Wow...the postage service was superb, 10 working days and my sister got it! So now I can reveal it here....

First up, 3 altered IKEA wooden frame:

This one housed a photo of my family. And the design for this one was by Grace. She insisted on 2 monsters and the 2 butterflies on red "clouds"....she's talented...

Next up, 1 door sign:





Followed by 3 strings of wall banner:



Last, 1 photo album (I'll not show the inner pages as my sister has yet to open up all of the stuff):

It's a gate folded album measuring at 6" x 12".
This is the back of the album.
My favourite inner page
There's 2 of these pockets to keep extra notes on the baby


Materials used (for the whole project): Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned paper: My Minds Eye, Helen Dardik, Basic Grey; Chipboard shapes: Cosmo Cricket, Helen Dardik, My Minds Eye; Alphabets: Basic Grey, American Crafts; Stickers: Helen Dardik; Decorative envelopes: Maya Road.

3 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Sometimes the Post surprises us in a nice way :-)
WOW to your creations! Love them all, especially the album. Bet your sister is thrilled with them all.

Daniel said...

Love all of them!!!
You're becoming very good at this...can't wait for my 3D thingy :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the zoo theme in baby room. That is what my baby shower theme was. :)