Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sneak Peak for 大姐 (da jie - elder sister)

Well, my sister will be expecting her first born (a son!) this coming December and as the "crafty" aunt, I just need to handmade him something. I got some information from my sis, went shopping (online) for papers and stuff and quickly jump into making the handmade gifts (just in case I eventually decide that the papers and chipboard shapes are too cute to give out...hehehe).

As I always sees crafty person (those on DT role) make sneak peak post on the blog, I just have to follow.....I won't be posting the project until my sis got her package and sees it first.

Da jie, this package....
will have to take a truck/train to KL, get through custom, board a plane to the US (maybe a few plane trips), get through another custom, then take truck/train, before it could reach your door step (please, please, have a safe trip). According to the post person, it will normally take 15 working days. For now, just feast your eyes on these sneak peaks......

3 altered photo frames


1 door sign
3 strings of wall banner


1 photo album

3 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Wow you have been super busy! Love the sneak peaks :-)

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

My oh my!!! I cannot wait to get the package! Thank you so much for making all these for me.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see all these!