Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

World Traveller Printer's Tray.....Revealed

My brother recently moved to a very beautiful new place and I've yet to buy any gift for him, so I made him something for him to display in his living room.

I was inspired after reading her blog and wanted to make some kind of a display for my brother. Coupled with the fact that my brother had travelled to many countries around the world, for leisure and for business, I came out with this.....World Traveller Printer's Tray.

This is my first try on printer's tray and something with a Vintage feel. Daniel, I hope you like it! (crafter, scroll down for the list of materials used)




upper portion of the tray
lower portion of the tray
some of the closeup



I like this tag the most. The background is a segment of my brother's passport which I requested him to photograph for me. I edited it in power point, printed it on a white card stock, applied Vintage Photo distress ink, stamped the wordings.

Materials used: Tray: 7gypsies; Cardstock: The Paper Company; Patterned paper: Basic Grey; Tags: 7gypsies; Alphabets: Cosmo Cricket (stickers), Darkroom Door (stamped); Stickers: K&Company; 3D/Metal embellishment: Making Memories, Blue moon; Travel souvenir; coins; Rhinestones: Kaisercraft; Photos: Daniel Ng

4 comments:

rain or shine photography said...

Er jie, i like your artcraft, very nice ^.^

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

That's so cool! I like it!

Wishful Thinking said...

That is just awesome! You have done a fabulous job. I have bought a couple of those trays to do for Grandparents for Christmas this year (haven't started them yet though!!)

Daniel said...

Er Chie, thanks so much!! I luv the 'tray'!!
Have placed the it in it's rightful place in my living room :)
Will take some photos of it and post them on facebook later.