Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Grace.....Elise's coach

There's no need for a diary, nor a reminder alarm....all I need is Grace!

She's like a coach, making sure her student (Elise) is in good hands and have proper learning time. This is what she reminds me everyday.

Grace: Mummy, after lunch we'll go into the room. Let "mei mei" (little sister) read 2 books and then a shape card.

And I must follow. So everyday, Elise will have her learning time and she loves it. And after that, I will put her to sleep and then have some time with Grace. We will either have some fun playing or reading children's encyclopedia.

Here's some of the photos of the 2 sisters.

Grace trying to help Elise
I *heart* this...there's so much love
Elise getting a taste of her sister's hair
My 2 princesses

3 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I really love your two little princesses!

Unknown said...

I love reading about your two Princesses. I can't wait for Yeongshe to start writing about her little Prince.
Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

awww so much love between siblings! my mum said when i was small, house is battlefield coz i fight always with my brother. LOL. they are so sweet! save u from some headache. hehehe