Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Handmade with love

Grace often came home with stickers and pieces of cute paper, claiming that they are from their friends. She mentioned that her friends often share things with her. Being my Grace, she has to have something to share with her friends too...so I suggested that we make something for them. Yeah....Grace was super excited....

Did I mention how she loves my papers and embellishment?...well she sure do...she often come to my desk asking for papers and offering me help in completing some craft.....I can see that she's got talent in this....

So....I gave her some tags, some rub-ons which has been sitting in my stash for almost 2 years?!?...some die-cut shapes, some ribbons, teach her how to apply distress ink to the tags...and off she go..on her creativity ride....
(being her ever so wanting to be perfect mummy, I did touch up a little on the distress ink application)

All I want to say is...I'm proud of her...and she told me that she's so excited to give her little surprises to her friends....



Scrapbook materials: Studio Calico April's Kit
Sketch: Sketchbook 3 online class

No comments: