Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scrap my heart out.....1

I was in a really scrappy mood the past 2 weeks or so....with so many photos in my laptop and with my Studio Calico kits always in view, i can't help but think about scrapping all the time. And so, I had been really crafty and completed 2 layouts on most days (except weekends when it was family day)...one in the morning half when Grace is at school and Elise is napping and the other one later at night when both girls are sleeping.

I really need to catch up on the Studio Calico kits usage...as I want to create using the latest kit every month....and I have lots of travelling photos...

So, here's my work and all these are made using Studio Calico January Who's Who kit. Plus the other 2 that I shared earlier, I managed to get 8 layouts plus 2 mini album pages (6"x6") out of the kit and there's still some patterned paper left.

Our recent Hong Kong trip, where Grace kept asking a hundred time, "Are we there yet?" Goes into my vacation album.
I added the red die cut chipboard stickers (Prima Marketing), the verse stickers (Little Yellow Bicycle), the pink alpha thickers (American Crafts), boarding pass..hehe...


That's Elise on her first ride on a plane ever...
I added the white corrugated alpha (Jillibean Soup) and the boarding pass again...


Grace's Chinese New Year dress...
I added the kraft corrugated alpha (Making Memories)



Elise..so eager to stand..here, she's about 7 months
I added a brad (Basic Grey)



Elise..when she just started solid...



Photos taken by Grace using an iphone apps, Lomo Lomo.
I added several die cut shapes (Pink Paislee).



No comments: