Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scrap my heart out.....2

Well....I'm still scrapping and catching up with using the Studio Calico kits...I'm currently almost finish with the March Kit and hope I can finish using the April kit by end of the month so that I can start out with May Kit in May......alright...let's just hope....

Today, I will share those layouts I made using the Feb kit, Candy Shoppe. I managed to get 8 layouts and 2 mini album page with this kit...

A happy day for Grace...she'd been talking about meeting Mickey Mouse in person ever since we plan for the trip. All items from the kit...love the clouds and sad to say I misplaced it and now it is no where to be seen :(



I took videos of the entire parade and transform some of the scene into photos....and this layout features all of it.....a simple layout..everything from the kit..ran out of the letter "a" so used 4 to represent it...



The amazing dolphins in Ocean Park...it was a fun show, all 3 except Elise enjoyed it. Elise was terrified by the loud music...everything from the kit



m & d here stands for mother and daughter..just documenting those moments together...also everything from the kit...


Our Disney day...the highlight of the trip..you can see that by this time...I've run out of some of the main alphabets...added the verse stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle


Took this photo for Grace's report card photo....it was hard cutting all those circles (though I have a circle cutter) and applying adhesive using my Xyron...everything from the kit


Grace has a happy bag (made by yours truly) which is full of goodies...and I will bring it along everyday when I fetch her up from school..came up with this idea when she was far too emotional earlier when Elise was born....added the pink chipboard alphabets from American Crafts...



Need not explain this further...Grace is a princess and barbie mania...added the foam alphabet from American Crafts and some stitching...can't believe I have the patience to sew on paper....


1 comment:

Wishful Thinking said...

WOW look at all your scrapping! It looks fantastic :-) I am looking forward to getting going with my March kits from SC :-) That's the only kits I have so far. I think I will just buy them now and then hehee (I have WAY to much scrap stuff in my stash to get a monthly kit as well I think).