Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project Life week 6

The Mom Creative

Another week had passed....it's time again for Project Life!

This week, we take it easy and kinda relax a bit, after the vomiting spell last week. We had fun playing, eating, crafting and we had a birthday celebration.

Crafting wise, again I put my sewing machine to good use, and also some of my purchased digital elements. I created my own journal tags and I love it....will be creating more...

I have an insert this week, one side is Elise's guided drawing and another is Grace's happy family drawing.

Here's my spread this week, with insert...


And without insert


The left page...


The right page

One side of the insert

Another side of the insert

And some close up on my journal tags

3 comments:

Jules said...

What lovely pages! I like how you are using the 6x6 spaces. I also love that journal card with the strips of patterned paper down the side. Very simple but very eye-catching.

Chris Coryell said...

Your pages look great! Love the page protectors you used. Great use of stitching & washi tape.

Have a great week!

Julie
http://iamjuju.com

Cami said...

I love how you boxed the dates on the date card to designate the week. Haven't seen that yet. Like it.