Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project Life Week 5

The Mom Creative

This week, well was full of crafts and sickies. It started off with me having a real bad gastric...which later on turned out to be an upset tummy due to food poisoning, followed by Grace coming home from school claiming that she felt very cold....and her tummy ache too.....then in the afternoon the nightmare starts....Grace vomited...twice...and later while on our way back home from my parents....she messed up my car....ohhh.....while at home, it was my turn...then followed by having a real high fever....sigh....Wednesday was an oil-free meal day and everything seems to be on the better side....but wait...on Thursday, Elise got the vomiting spell and seems to be the most serious one....and finally on Friday, Elise was hospitalized...phew....what a week....

Having said that, it was a week with the least photos....but on the hand had the most (among the 5 weeks) memorabilia to be included in my Project Life pages....no insert for this week....

Here's the 2-page spread....


The left page...containing all the photos from being groovy with daddy to hospital room....


And the right page, I used the design E page protectors, to house the memorabilia...I treated each square as a mini layout....

1 comment:

Chris Coryell said...

Your pages look great! I love all the labels you used on your pictures to add journaling!

Hope you are all feeling better!

Julie
http://iamjuju.com