Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Take Twelve 2012 February

Stumbled into this challenge at Ella Publishing Co...Take 12 photos on the 12th of each month...I found that it is pretty fun to do, so I have to do it...I missed January but it's ok.....

I plan to make a collage of these 12 photos and have it as an insert in my project life for week 7....

(gosh...I was typing this post and was already ready to post it, then I went in to nurse Elise and suddenly realized that today is the 13th not 12th...what was I thinking?...may be I thought I'm living in the United States...haha....Never mind, I'll just cheat a little for this month....grin...)

Well, here's the 12 photos....

1. Started off the day with a visit to the hospital...Elise for review, Grace for runny nose, sore throat and some rashes at her chin (which gave us a fright)
2. VeGood drink for the girls while on the car
3. Elise trying out the spectacles (she put it on herself) in their second home..grin..Toys R US
4. Lunch at grandma's house
5. Making music (with the newly bought musical set) with grandma
6. My iPhone gave me "Unable to take photos as you are out of storage space", so I was busy deleting photos
7. Goodies from my favorite shop...Material
8. A peek on my project Life Week 6 spread...going up tomorrow
9. Elise getting the iPad fever "bug"
10. this below scene happens quite often in my house..throwing tantrums during meal time
11. All ready for bed...
12. my entertainment while nursing Elise

No comments: