Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project Life week 7

The Mom Creative

Another week had passed and here's yet another Project Life spread.

This week, when I looked at the photos taken, I thought there were more (at least more than normal) photos of the girls together....you see, I tend to have more photos of Elise for 2 reasons....(1) she's with me all the time, where as Grace has to go to school during the first half of the day and (2) Grace will run away every time she sees me with my iPhone, taking photos......so I was rather happy that I have more photos of them together....

And since this pass week was Valentine's Day week, I had our own "sister week" in my spread to record their love for each other....

I have 2 inserts this week, one for the 12 photos (which i cheated and taken on the 13th) for Take Twelve 2012 with the back page planned for Grace's excursion, which I'm still waiting for her school to upload the photos. The 2nd insert was a 5 x 7 slot for recording an interesting conversation with Grace with the back page a mini layout for our girls night out on Saturday....

Here's my 2-page spread, with inserts...

without the inserts

the Left Page.....our very own Sister's Week


Right page.....totally random, which is very typical in our household.....little kids have little concentration time span...so we need to have a whole lot of activities...


1st insert...

2nd insert (front page)...I created my own odd-sized journaling card

2nd insert (back page)....

Just to say it again....I really love this project....I can be creative and do what I like while recording the everyday memories....and here's why I am even more determined to keep up with Project Life.....
Elise steal every opportunity to go near my project life album and will starts "jie jie" (means elder sister) and "mei mei" (means little sister) and whoever she can see in the photos....while Grace will ask me to read all the journalling to her...

No comments: