Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

"I want to join Rachel Greig in Scrap-n-Crop.com's ART RETREAT because......

.....I've never been to one before and I'm sure it will be fun! I've been crazy about scrapbooking since day-1 I lay my hands on it. As of today, I've already made 7 mini albums (6 for my little Grace and 1 as a gift to little Fidel), 1 photo-frame for my dad and 22 random layouts (12x12). Though I've been into this for about 9 months, I'm still lacking knowledge in many of the techniques used in scrapbooking like those which will be taught in the coming Art Retreat, among others, stamping, embossing, and masking. I wanna learn more!"

Well-o-well...this may be a chance of a lifetime! What am I talking about?

Oh....this is the Scrap-n-Crop.com's Art Retreat with Rachel Greig!
And they are so kind to have this "contest" for those whom needed just a few more reasons to leave their daily routines and kid behind for something that so interest them. Well, I'm one of them! And yes, I'm blogging to win this Art Retreat!
Has my time come? Let's wait and see.

No comments: