Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Still not done with scrapbooking!

Nope. Not EVER! Scrapbooking is part of me right now, nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING can take that from me. Things may slow me down, but never wipe it out completely!.....grin grin.....that's my true feelings!

Well, over the week end, I managed to put together 2 very simple layouts. Had downloaded the collage template from Scrapbooksetc, played around using Adobe Photoshop CS4, printed it out using my old inkjet printer, add the title and some simple embellishments.....tada 2 simple layouts on Grace!

Here:



I'm not done yet! Since I love scrapbooking so much, I wouldn't want to miss the Art Retreat with Rachel Greig which Scrap-N-Crop is organising on 15th and 16th May, 2009. So, I'm blogging in hope to win a 1-Day pass to the retreat. If and only if I'm selected, I may also enroll for the second day! I just need a good reason for myself!


You could learn more about this event and the contest here.

No comments: